Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Chaos into All - Creation


The beginning of 'Metamorphoses'. Creation.

According to this, the world was created from chaos. A god popped into being, and he (if I'm not mistaken, it was Gaia, and most definetly not a he.) decided to create the earth and the sky. Humans were created from Prometheus using the earth to mold man. Too bad it's not possible in our days.

Anyways, it was pretty boring at first. The website in which I heard this piece had this slow and boring narrator. But the ideas presented were pretty nice. What actually made me think was the similarity this had compared with the big bang theory. This told that everything was once chaos: everything in one place, then the world was created. I can't believe how people in different times can have same ideas and thoughts despite their difference in terms of technology.

Another remarkable thing I could deduce was that from seeing that they said that the earth and sky were made, it appears people then thought that earth was the center of all the things in the universe, if you know what I mean.

Cool.

No comments:

Post a Comment